Are you available immediately for a longer-term temporary role and able to work evenings?
This FMCG company is looking for customer care representatives with previous exposure to the contact centre environment.
You must have:
- 6 mths+ previous call centre / customer service experience
- Exposure to contact centre methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 11am – 7pm, Monday to Friday every week
- NZ Residency or Citizenship
The role involves:
- Support to existing customer database
- Managing email queues
- Follow up on queries
- Issue resolution
- Database management
The organisation offers:
- Well appointed offices in the CBD
- Structured training and support
- Excellent brand recognition
- Good team culture
- Other onsite perks
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills and experience and gain exposure in a large corporate environment.
You MUST be able to work to 7pm on an ongoing basis.
Please apply online today following the prompts or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant -Temporary Staffing on 09 374 0870 for further information. Ref 92822