- Customer Service with a hint of transformational change
- Mt Wellington location
- Business to Business
Beyond Recruitment is looking for an experienced Manager for a small team of established Customer Service Reps – there are only 3 Reps!
The Customer Services Manager is primarily responsible for leading and supporting the team through reporting, personal development and transformational change to improve the customers experience and deliver excellent customer service in consultation with other internal teams.
The Customer Services Manager is expected to resolve escalated customer complaints, identify root causes and to develop and implement effective internal processes and procedures across the wider business. You will also be responsible for sales growth including retention and growth of the existing customer base.
This role is an opportunity to add value and build on the good work that’s made this successful company what it is today. You’ll be tasked with taking the team on a journey to the next level of exceptional customer service.
This is a great role will keep you busy, so it is essential you have a strong skill set to bring which includes:
- Previous management experience is essential
- You will be someone who enjoys a small team environment
- Your exposure to CRM or ERP systems, along with strong MS Office skills, will be a big advantage
- The ability to communicate confidently with a client base will ensure ongoing strong relationships
- It will also help if you have great communication skills and are passionate about customer service!
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Job Number: 92982