- Fantastic team
- City Location
- Well known Corporate Brand
Do you possess great People skills, Customer Service experience together with Administrative skills?
Our client is a leader in their field and they are seeking a fabulous individual to join their fun and friendly team.
The Customer Service Administrator provides an outstanding customer experience through:
- Processing changes or alterations with efficiency
- Excellent relationship management and service delivery;
- Providing administrative and service support functions to advisors and customers.
Perhaps you are an experienced customer service professional looking for a larger company or a recent Graduate looking for a solid start to your career. This role will suit someone who is good with process, structure, rules and regulations
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in a team based role
- Demonstrated customer service delivery experience
- Effective organization and communication skills.
- Prior experience within the Insurance sector could be helpful
In return you will enjoy:
- Variety in this role and having no two queries be the same!
- Training and development for your career growth
- A Competitive salary with added benefits.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Kim Lovett, by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 104516