- Customs Clearance Broker
- $36 - $38 per hour
- 6-month assignment
- Night shift (7pm – 3:00am)
- Airport based
Our client is an award-winning leader in their industry with an international footprint. A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Customs Broker with a broker pin, to join the night-shift team.
About the role:
- You will be in charge of customs clearance management and will ensure that entries are cleared and in line with customs compliance agreements
- Prioritise the customs clearance flow
- Ensure that correct lodgement declarations are made
- Ensure compliance in line with legislation set by customs, GST laws and other regulatory agencies
What you bring to the team:
- You will have experience as a Customs Clearance Agent and a minimum of 2 years entry writing
- You will hold a Customs Broker license
- You will be authorised by NZ Customs to act as a Customs Clearance Agent
What’s in it for you:
- The night shift team is a fun, laidback team where you will feel right at home
- You will gain experience with one of the world’s most renowned brands
- You will make your experience and skills more desirable for future employment
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to network and be considered for a potential long-term career
Apply online immediately or call Paula van Zijl on 021 198 3585 for more information.
Please note that only NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 111290