We are looking for an outstanding Customer Experience Designer, who will essential in helping our client to continue down their path on enhancing their end-user experience and delighting their customers.
Role and Skills requirements:
- Optimisation, and the development of new end-user facing properties and products
- Solving the problems of millions of end users
- A product-minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions
- Close collaboration with engineering and business teams on all aspects of product development
- A design culture where talking to customers and user sits at the forefront of every project
- Establishing a unified and world-class presence across all our products and platforms
- Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers
- Producing high quality, pixel perfect work and delightful interactions
- A centralised design team that works together end-to-end to create a holistic, world class experience
- A diverse portfolio with strong examples of product and interaction work
- The visual skills and desire to delight the user and deliver a world class experience
- A divergent exploratory process
- The ability to advocate for, and be a strong representative of design
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and industry standard prototyping tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- 3-5 years’ experience creating and shipping software
- A strong penchant for utilising user research and metrics to guide design decisions
The right to work full time in NZ is required for this role.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Natalia Bregano on email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.