A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Experience Service Designer to take up a 3-6 month contract role!
This role is based in a CX team within a large enterprise environment and will see you cross- collaborating across multiple business units to get across key BAU and innovative new programmes of work. If you enjoy developing service blueprints from a touchpoint level through to an 'end service' level apply now to be considered.
To be considered for this great contract you will need:
- Solid service design experience (including facilitation, customer journey mapping, prototyping & story telling skills);
- To be a great customer advocate with e xperience with HCD & participatory design methods (for facilitating workshops);
- To have great attention to detail, lateral and strategic thinking skills;
- To be a confident communicator with strong relationship & leaderships skills;
- Have current working rights for NZ and ready now to be interviewed for this role.
If you love CX and service design APPLY NOW! (CV in word format via SEEK)
The most suited applicants for this role will be contacted promptly and all other candidates will be considered for future roles.
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – CX, Digital & Marcomms