Passionate about cyber security and preventing cyber security attacks? An outstanding opportunity has come up to work as a Cyber Security Analyst within a large scale IT Transformation programme.
Sitting within a high performing and well established team, this role will have you providing a range of critical services and insights that go towards protecting core data and information that is essential to the business.
About the role:
- Monitoring and investigating for, and responding to, cyber security incidents.
- Conducting vulnerability identification and attack simulation using security systems.
- Escalation of control gaps or failures.
- Analysing security events and incident data to identify trends, and highlight areas for further focus.
- Preparing incident timeline reports, providing context and insights for management.
- Continuous identification and analysis of opportunities to prevent incidents and automate manual response processes.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Security Operations Centre and/or similar function.
- Proven working knowledge and administration of security technologies such as SIEM, IPS, IDS, DLP, Vulnerability Scanning, Antivirus, advanced threat analytics and machine learning, encryption and network technologies.
- Strong understanding of IT Security concepts, attack lifecycles and offensive response to threats.
- In depth experience understanding of security attack vectors and information security threats, researching vulnerability exploits to develop and implement countermeasures.
On offer is a high market value salary package plus a range of benefits and flexible working options, a driven team performing purposeful work and a chance to continue expanding your security strengths!
For a confidential conversation, get in touch with Jenna Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org / 04 473 2111 or apply to send your CV directly.
Job Ref: 94417