- Cyber Security Manager
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Manager to work on join the application and infrastructure team of a leading organisation in Hamilton.
Responsibilities will include effective management, monitoring and oversight of the security of ICT applications, data, infrastructure and systems. This is an amazing opportunity for an effective leader who can provide strong leadership, support team members and partners, and ensure “customer centric” approach.
Skills& Experience required:
- Years + proven management experience in information security/cyber security administration and operation
- P roven experience with the use of ISO/IEC 2700x, NIST CSF, NZISM, CIS or other security standards and frameworks
- Knowledge of the security issues related to Cloud technologies and services
- Proven staff leadership skills and experience in managing technical teams.
- Strong ‘customer’ orientation in engagement and interactions with teams and stakeholders
- Effective verbal communication and proven documentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on a rostered 24/7 on-call basis
- High level of integrity, especially in relation to confidential and sensitive information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Sakwan Mohammed on 027 353 1217
REF # 104511