Senior Cyber Security Engineer
12 month contract - CBD
About the role:
The Cyber Security Engineer is required to deploy and maintain Cyber Security Infrastructure services for this enterprise organisation based in the Auckland CBD.
The role holder will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and continuously improving Cyber Security Infrastructure services, specifically Privileged Access Management (CyberArk). This is a technical infrastructure role to maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the global platform, including responding to incidents and problems, monitoring, testing and troubleshooting, and planning for growth.
In addition, the role holder will review technical designs, own technical delivery plans, contribute to technology strategies and product selections, and provide technical guidance to junior members of the team.
- An expert knowledge of CyberArk Privileged Access Management
- Strong knowledge of core infrastructure technologies, such as (but not limited to) Active Directory, Windows Workstation and Server, networking, Linux, operational tooling, cloud services, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Security Infrastructure technologies and best practices
- 5+ years technical experience in an infrastructure engineering role, including infrastructure support and change delivery.
- Experience developing technical designs and delivery plans
- High attention to detail
- Experience of maintaining relationships in a diverse, distributed team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now (preferably in a word document) or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information