Our client is seeking a Data Analyst who can start ASAP for a 12 month contract opportunity!
You will work to provide analytical advice and development and implement data analysis projects across this government agency.
The accountabilities for this role include:
- Complex analysis and interpretation of data
- Producing high quality reports and briefing notes
- Creating and manitaning documentation to support the reporting
- Identify trend, issues and potential sources of information
- Plus more!
- Advanced skills using SAS and SQL!
- Understanding of information security classified document handling procedures
- ability to influence policy and strategic direction using findings from analysis of data
- Understanding over Government Open Data initiaves
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a data analysis environment
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98768