- North Shore
- Contract Role
- Exciting Brand
Beyond Recruitment are thrilled to be assisting an exciting brand with the recruitment of a Customer Database Analyst for an initial contract position.
This role is an initial part time contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent full time role within 6 months.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate timely data to support the implementation of the customer database and to deliver analytics to build customer intelligence, enhance customer journey and transform data into actionable insights.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain data accuracy throughout all the systems (working closely with the IT team)
- Implementation of the new marketing automation tool
- Set up automated campaigns
- Participate to elaborate the targeting plan with an ROI objective and test and learn mindset
- Pre, during and post campaigns analysis
- Maintain and report on RFM segmentation
- Campaign analysis (performance and ROI)
- Customer insights analysis
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in statistics/analytics
- Thorough operational knowledge of customer database management, analytics and CRM campaign management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eCommerce – fashion or apparel industry experience is an advantage
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated candidate to progress within an exciting brand.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 105472