Data Engineer | 6 months | Exciting Tech | CBD
About the role:
The Data Engineer will be building infrastructure for extraction, transformation and loading data from a variety of sources, assembling complex, real-time data sets to meet project requirements and creating tools to assist data scientists in building efficient data products. This is a great team environment using the latest technology.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience building data pipelines
- Skills in manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- OLTP Database technologies
- Defining data models
- Demonstrable cloud computing experience on one of – Azure, GCP or AWS
- Experienced working in an agile development team
- Experience working with real-time streaming data
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.