Do you have great data entry skills? Are you tech savvy? Would you say you're self-motivated? If you can answer yes to these questions, this role could be great for you.
We are currently seeking candidates for upcoming data-entry roles within the private and public sector.
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- Strong computer and data entry skills (skill testing required to move to next stage)
- Excellent eye for detail and a high standard of work
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Great communication skills and the ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Dedication and commitment to the assignment
You must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen
- Be able to provide at least two professional references
- Be able to obtain a clear MOJ criminal history check
- Be available for full time work for at least 6 months with an ASAP start
- No notice periods - non-negotiable!
These temporary assignments are an excellent opportunity to try something new, utilise your existing skill set and get out there and meet new people! To move to the next stage of the selection process, you will be sent data entry testing to ascertain your skill level.
For any inquiries please contact Olivia Strutton; Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz , Quoting Reference: 101886