Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
This role is 12-month fixed term contract.
This role is responsible for the on-going development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s Data Warehouse. Your day will include: Designing, maintaining and supporting the ETL packages and analysing requirements before implementation. You will also be comfortable with assisting clients in building management information reporting.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Enterprise data warehouse development experience
- ETL development experience with Informatica PowerCentre is critical
- MS SQL Server 2008/12
- Business Intelligence tool experience; SAP Business Objects preferred.
- Strong understanding of dimensional database design (Kimball) and methodology
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
What’s in it for you:
Remuneration and career advancement are based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority. Significant financial rewards are given to high performing individuals. A flexible family friendly working environment.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.
Job Ref: 95698