- Data Warehouse Developer
- Teradata Platform
- Auckland CBD
About the role
My client is an enterprise organisation operating across New Zealand and Australia with decades of success. Using some of the latest technologies on the market and operating at the forefront of technology, they are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer with strong Teradata or Oracle experience to join their Auckland Data Intelligence Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building data platforms as part of a scrum team
- Be actively involved in building and developering CICD solutions
- Actively identify areas for improvement across technology, processes and solution delivery
- Be a collaborative member of your immediate team as well as the wider group
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong commercial experience using Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server data warehouse technology
- Data visualisation experience using Tableau
- Experience with ETL platforms such as Wherescape Red, Informatica, or similar
- Strong SQL and UNIX scripting experience
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience in automation and CICD
- Some software testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity you must be eligble to work in NZ.
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Tyler Hunt on Tyler.Hunt@beyond.co.nz for a confidential discussion.