As a Data Warehouse Developer you will need to deliver software that meets our customers’ needs, at the promised time. This is a permanent role in South Auckland.
About the role:
- Particpate in requirement analysis discussions
- Prepare screen mock ips and descriptions of user interaction/workflow
- Consider an appropriate range of implementation options
- Make reccomendations of best practice
- Prepare technical specifications
- 3+ years of software development - preferably with expeirence using or working on DWH and ETL
- Java or .net expert knowledge
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills
- Solid unit testing skills
- Relational DB development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula
Broussard via email - email@example.com
Specialist – IT and Transformation
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.