- Microsoft Technologies
- Large IT team, Enterprise environment
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Looking for people with a passion for business intelligence and a desire to establish their career in the BI and data warehouse world!
Is BI and data warehouse analysis your thing? Do you like the idea of working in a smart, positive, well-resourced team carrying out work that is crucial to the overall success of the organisation? Yes? Then read on!
This major government organisation has a large business intelligence function and they are looking to add another data warehouse specialist to their team.
They have some major business intelligence programme initiatives pending, so you can be assured of being offered an interesting range of projects to be involved in. And the chance to work alongside other knowledgeable, capable professionals is second to none.
They would like to see experience with the following in your CV:
- Working in a business intelligence or business information or data related area
- Working with Microsoft Technologies (5+ years ideally)
- Working with at least one ETL tool (e.g. Informatics, OWB, ODI or similar)
- Experience working in an enterprise BI environment is required
- Strong SQL and data warehouse development experience
- Highly desired: Experience working with reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft SSIS, QlikSense, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI etc.).
They want to find someone who has real enthusiasm for the data warehouse/business intelligence field.
The team is smart, friendly and welcoming. And, even better, the organisation actively seeks to provide career promotion options and loads of formal and informal training.
If this sounds like you then please apply now, or call Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more info.
Job Ref: 95633
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.