We have new opportunities to join a large and high profile government organisation here in Wellington.
We’re seeking intermediate to senior level Data Warehouse Developers for these Permanent roles based here in Wellington. As an experienced Data Warehouse Developer you’ll be covering a wide and varied range of tasks including development, maintenance, data analysis, testing and quality assurance duties.
Experience with Kimball or Data Vault 2.0 is nice to have but if not there is a chance to up skill in these.
To be successful for this role we’re ideally seeking the following:
- Good understanding of data warehouse methodologies and techniques
- Continuous data warehouse experience including experience in solution architecture, data migration and integration
- Experience in data cleaning
- Experience in Microsoft SSIS, Microsoft SQL and T-SQL
- Any other experience working with ETL tools will be advantageous
- Understanding of Data modelling concepts
- Any experience using software languages such as C#, Python, Java or similar
These roles will offer you the chance to join a talented team with a great culture. Salary on offer is a maximum of $115,000 per year (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
If you have all of the following, please hit the APPLY button now, or contact Dom Gunn-Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We can only accept applications from those currently living in NZ or NZ Citizens/Residents.
REF # 106460