We are needing a contractor to backfill for production/some of the existing project work in order to release one of the seniors for any infrastructure changes. We need someone for a 6 month contract in Auckland.
About the role:
- Diagnostic skills
- Strong installation and configuration experience
- Good Knowledge in creation and implementation of various data structures like storage groups, table spaces, tables, views, indexes, aliases, schemas, triggers, procedures, functions
- Experienced in upgrade of DB2 databases
- Experienced in online and offline backups and restoring these
- Good knowledge of implementation of authorities and privileges
- Monitoring health of databases
- Senior level DB2 Database Administrator experience
- MUST have DB2/LUW PureScale experience
- Has worked across the full suite of IBM products
- Banking sector experience (nice to have)
- Experience supporting critical production systems / environments providing DBA support to ensure systems are performing and are highly available to users and downstream system
- Strong knowledge in DB2 PureScale Performance Tuning and Monitoring
- Strong Knowledge in Storage configuration and management for DB2 PureScale
- Strong Knowledge in High availability Setup for DB2 PureScale system
- Strong knowledge in DB2 pureScale Database Backup and Recovery.
- Strong Knowledge in problem determination for DB2 PureScale Database Cluster
- Bonus - if they have any knowledge of containerisation in Openshift space.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 101774
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.