- Penrose Location
- Zero Harm Company
- Ahead of the Curve
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Database administrator/Application Support Analyst for a full time permanent role in there Penrose office.
You will have 2-5 years’ experience working in a similar System Support role. Be able to interact effectively with all individuals, establish and maintain effective relationships, be a relentless learner and put the team’s goals ahead of your own.
You will have:
- Well-developed skills in SQL server 2008 or above and experience in- working with large scale SQL Server databases
- Well-developed skills in associated database programming languages such as PL/SQL, SQL, TSQL, etc
- SSRS experience
- BizTalk2010 experience
- Good understanding of XML
- Familiar with ITIL methodologies
Some of your responsibilities will include:
As an Applications Support Analyst:
- To administer and support all enterprise applications used by Armourguard Security
- Provide support for the PDA field devices used by Armourguard Security
- Work with software vendors with issue diagnosis and resolution
- Administer and support the underpinning SQL databases.
- Participate in business projects as required to upgrade, build or enhance systems.
- Develop reports and documents for existing and future business processes and business rules
As a Systems Support Analyst:
- Participate in process improvement projects, within the IT department and also for other parts of the Armourguard business
- Work with software vendors to resolve application problems and implement enhancement
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 88949 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.