The previous Dealership Manager has taken on more responsibility within the business, leaving an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dealership Manager to join a stable farm machinery organisation that is contributing to the rebuild of the New Zealand economy!
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Company vehicle/health insurance
- Contribute to the continuous success of a national agriculture organisation
The Dealership Manager Hawera plays a critical role in leading their team to deliver exceptional customer service, operational excellence and Dealership financial sustainability.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a manager who is driven by quality, possesses natural born leadership and ability to think on their feet
- Have technical knowledge/understanding with regards to agricultural machinery
- Be a people person who can build relationships with staff and customers
- Have a sales background or drive for sales
- Have the initiative to make necessary changes to drive continuous improvement
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building strong trusted relationships with customers based on deep product and industry knowledge and providing exceptional quality and service
- Developing a strong, values-based Dealership reputation; personally, coaching your sales team to succeed; and collaborating with Professional Leads to strengthen your business
- Agreeing and achieving a Dealership business plan in compliance with business and financial policies & procedures
- Creating a supportive and motivating environment, and developing staff to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maximising safety, quality and efficiency by continually improving systems and processes
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information contact Jake Harold at Jake.email@example.com
Job # 104985