- Design Engineer | Cloud Technologies
- Hands-On Build and Integration
- Open Stack | AWS | VMware
- AK South
About the company:
This enterprise sized organisation is one of New Zealand’s highest profile businesses with reach and presence across the whole country. Joining a transforming technology team, you will be part of a wider group going through a significant Agile transformation. The business is focused on delivering innovative new products, and producing world class services for its customers and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team. The business values include continuous improvement, collaboration, constant learning and doing what’s best for customers. The company values experienced technology specialists that are looking to take accountability and ownership.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a senior infrastructure engineer with some cloud design experience to further progress their skillset within cloud technologies in a large enterprise setting. You will be working to promote best practice design, build and configuration across core cloud technologies in addition while including detailed designs, ‘As Built’ documents, network diagrams etc.
Skills & experience required:
- A senior level infrastructure skillset with some commercial experience in DevOps / Development or Cloud technologies while having demonstrable
- design experience within an enterprise setting
- Solid experience in automating deployment, using tools such as Bamboo, HP Operations Orchestration, Cloud Formation or similar
- Ideally exposed to working with Open stack/AWS, certifications highly regarded
- Strengths across the SDLC, familiar working with an Agile Scrum environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref 91915
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.