- Retail Fitouts and Bespoke Designs
- Fun and hardworking team
- Bring your Creativity and be rewarded
Our client is looking to bring on board a Spatial or Product Designer with top customer services skills to work closely with a successful and focused team and deliver results.
My client's specialise in retail, hospitalty design projects and are looking to expand and bring on board a new team member.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have:
- Previous CAD skills
- Experience using Adobe photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience in Spatial planning or product design
- Excellent customer focused sales skills
- Strong organisation and co-ordination skills
- Proven Project management skills
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and posiitively within a team
- A full, clean drivers licence
Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful and work with some of New Zealand and Australia's organisations and are top of their game.
An excellent salary is on offer, commensurate with experience.
Applicants must reside in NZ and be eligible to work.
An immediate start is available, however we can wait for the perfect person.
These opportunities dont come along too often so seize the moment and apply NOW!
Please free to call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Design Recruitment Specialist on (027) 550 5515 to find out more about this exciting opportunity and confidentially express your interest