Desktop Support Engineer | 4 week Contract | North Shore
About the Contract
We require a desktop support contractor for 4 weeks from the 19/8/19 to the 13/9/19 inclusive supporting two sites in Auckland, primarily based at the North Shore with some travel to a second site in Mt Wellington as required.
Skills & experience required for this role:
- At least 3 years of onsite desktop support
- Troubleshoot, support, image, configure and deploy PC/laptops
- Troubleshoot, support, configure and deploy iPhone/iPads
- Basic printer troubleshooting
- Basic troubleshooting of server and networking components
- Good knowledge of the MS desktop environment – Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010/2016, O365
- Good level of English customer service skills - written and oral (face to face and over the phone)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.