Want to join one of NZ’s best Cloud Services providers?
We now have opportunities for Desk Top Support specialists to join an organisation renowned for excellence in delivery, at the forefront of what they do and are well respected in the industry. They have a proudly "Kiwi" approach to things and have a friendly professional team and pride themselves on having a truly great company culture.
You’ll be providing Level 2 support to external and also internally aiming to continuously improve the portfolio of applications and interfaces while using ITIL aligned processes and best practice methods. You should also have the ability to work in complex projects and environments, capturing requirements from multiple sources, translating those into effective and high performing solutions.
Complexity and fragmentation of some existing external systems will bring challenging requirements so you’ll need to be able to ‘think on your feet’. You’ll also be documenting and transforming to streamline process.
Other core responsibilities will include:
- Desktop Support Services to fulfil business and Client requirements as defined in SLA’s
- Provides and/or coordinates implementation of solution requests required by projects and BAU changes
- Deal with escalations in a professional and accepted manner and provide feedback as they become available
- Escalate problems as required and provide accurate and timely resolution for problems
The person we’re looking for will have an inquisitive nature and keen interest the latest technology releases.
In your background you should have:
- Relevant qualification in ICT/technology industry qualifications (such as ITIL, Microsoft, Cisco or working towards qualifications)
- Proven experience in an enterprise environment directly providing Desktop Support
- Minimum of 18 months service desk experience and a further 12 months providing complex Desktop support services.
If you have the relevant experience as above, please send through your details by clicking apply. We’ll be reviewing applications as we receive them and progressing candidates quickly.
Job Ref: 99359