A 12 month fixed term contract with a highly generous bonus at the end of your term, this is a role that will allow you to make a big impact and offer up long term opportunities within the organisation afterwards. Our client is a large and complex organisation that provides a global leading offering to its customers.
As an experienced people leader who’s successfully managed large, high performing teams, you will be responsible for 17 direct reports; managing both their performance and the overall team capability.
Your team will be comprised of a combination of developers, systems analysts and contractors to enhance capability across transformation, web services and external services. Working alongside Scrum Masters, Solution Development Managers and the wider Delivery capability, this role will keep your day challenged and varied.
With a best practice mind-set and sharp eye for continuous improvement measures, your background in leadership, capability, technology and transformation will add direct value and aid you in building strong relationships within the business quickly.
What I’m looking for in your CV:
- People leadership, performance management and capability management for technical teams
- Experience and confidence working within a large-scale, complex organisation; ideally directly or as an external vendor with experience dealing with large customer projects / delivery
- Significant experience in driving and leading operational change
- Track record of driving programme and project management tools and methods across the delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder who’s able to engage at all levels within an organisation
We are happy to take on senior candidates with a 4 week notice period but the role is available to start now. Apply today or contact Jenna Whitman at 04 473 2111 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation