We’re looking for a Device Category Manager to join a national, value-led healthcare organisation.
As the Device Category Manager you will lead and manage the organisation’s processes for device funding and expenditure management, within assigned categories you will contribute to the planning, reporting, discussion, and decision making of the Operations Directorate management team and will lead across the Operations Directorate on matters related to your medical device categories.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the organisation’s involvement in the development of a national approach for hospital medical devices.
- Ensuring that opportunities for obtaining better value in the funding of hospital medical devices are identified and pursued.
- Undertaking or supervising resolution of disputes with suppliers
- Appraising applications to fund new medical devices and obtain clinical advice regarding potential new products for listing.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and drafting and finalising contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensuring a high degree of professionalism is used at all times when interacting with stakeholders, and that integrity and effective communication tools are used in any communications.
You will bring to this role:
- An up to date understanding of the health sector and issues in the hospital medical devices industry.
- Knowledge of hospital medical devices and the medical device sector.
- A strong commercial focus.
- Contract negotiation skills, risk management and the ability to understand legal considerations.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deal with complex financial and economic data, and clinical data.
- Competent project management skills and the ability to lead project teams.
- A robust understanding of the nature of complex markets, able to conceptualise, model and evaluate interactions between complex market factors to maximise value.
- The ability to take a strategic perspective and think systematically.
- 5 weeks AL plus additional special paid leave over Christmas shutdown period
- Wellness initiatives
- Flexible working options
If you are interested in this position, APPLY NOW!
Or contact Jake Harold – email@example.com
Quoting Ref No: 117377