- DevOps Engineer - AWS
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a high performing team in supporting an AWS infrastructure. You will work collaboratively with a diverse teams to establish a highly available environment.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Systems
- Experience with Python/Bash scripting
- Experience with AWS technology stack
- Experience in CI/CD implementation using Jenkins, TeamCity or GitHub
- Experience with IaC using Terraform or CloudFront
- Container service and orchestration
- Experience with network configuration for Cisco Meraki is a bonus
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.