Currently recruiting for a permanent DevOps Engineer to build, configure and maintain Private and Public Cloud infrastructure environments with a focus on Cloud best practices to continually develop the delivery of highly automated and resilient platforms.
In this role you will:
- Provide Automation services to the in-house team and project teams
- Work closely with providers to offer knowledge and guidance to assist then in supporting the cloud operations
- Provide advice, support and development to projects wanting to work within the could environment
You will bring the following to the role:
- Infrastructure as Code: design and security, configuration management, integration, deployment, performance monitoring and tuning, deployment
- Development capability in supporting and building scripts, templates, pipelines within a CI/CD environment
- Understanding and appreciation of Cloud vendor and market best practices and their application
- Detailed understanding of services within Azure and M365, including PowerShell/ARM
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 112076