About the Company:
Solnet is a New Zealand owned and operated digital consulting firm supplying enterprise solutions to major corporate and public sector clients across the country. The company prides itself on producing high quality solutions and being a trusted advisor and partner to clients thereby delivering the very best overall experience.
About the Team:
This close knit team is best described as collaborative, down to earth and very passionate about what they do. They believe in working together to produce the very best outcomes possible, regularly sharing knowledge around best practice and new innovations. This is an excellent opportunity to bring new ideas and enhance an already engaged and fun internal team culture.
What will you be doing:
- Are you interested in delivering innovative solutions within a fast paced and high performing environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our client
- You will work with highly experienced development teams in an Agile environment and with cutting edge technology. You will be responsible for all aspects of designing, operating and improving the continuous delivery pipeline solutions, using DevOps tools and best practice
- Your genuine commitment, your co-operative style of high quality engagement will allow you to add significant value to the company and its clients.
What they are looking for in your CV:
- A demonstrated practical experience in providing DevOps solutions and toolchain services
- Experience in designing and delivery of DevOps/CD pipeline solutions, typically delivered on PaaS or IaC
- Solid experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting and automation practices
- Experience in SDLC and working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge or experience with: API Management platforms; Public cloud providers; PaaS and containerisation technologies.
- Extensive consulting experience and ability to confidently persuade and influence stakeholders at all organisation levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit “APPLY”. If you would like further information please contact Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 for a confidential chat. Please note this role is based in Wellington. Please use reference # 89104.