About the Role:
Seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to work in a leading smart technology team. You will be working in collaboration with a global team in providing bespoke and state of the art smart products. You will be responsible for creating device, mobile and web integration vision technology and work on IoT devices. You will be designing and implementing scalable infrastructure, debug as you go, design and deploy development, testing and operational tools both on-premise and in the cloud. You will automate documentation, improve monitoring services and collaborate with an equally (highly skilled) team.
- Experience working in Debian and Ubuntu environments
- Container Orchestration tools: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS ECS and AWS Lambda
- Experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch and AWS S3
- Experience with Prometheus, Logstash, Kibana and AWS CloudWatch is desirable
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and Atlassian
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 100166
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.