Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract role.
In this role, you’ll join a dynamic environment collaborating with highly respected and experienced colleagues. The role also offers the potential to work with cutting-edge technology and to expand your skills in wider technical areas.
We’re looking for the following as essential current experience:
- Practical experience/understanding in DevOps environments, Continuous Delivery objectives, principles and practices
- Experience with open-source DevOps toolchain software (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux shell scripting and automation practises
- Experience with security encryption tools (e.g. OpenSSL) and certificates
Additional experience in at least two of the following areas would be highly beneficial:
- API Management platforms (e.g. 3Scale, APIgee)
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker)
- PaaS/Platform-as-a-Service (e.g. OpenShift, Azure App Service, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Public cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Provisioning and configuration management (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now. Or call John on 04 472 2434 quoting Job #102651