We are looking for a Digital Change Manager who is going to drive digital change in the organisation and bring people along the journey. This person will have 4 reports, including a talented Data Analyst, so good technical staff to support you. You don’t need to be overly technical but must have delivered digital change in both government and private sectors. Apart from leading and influencing change across the organisation you will have digital design experience and are able to put some structure and process around delivering digital products and services. The organisation is keen to move away from websites to more AI technology, so someone who understands UI and UX is a bonus.
What we are looking for in your CV
- Hands on design experience and understanding of digital principles
- Must have delivered digital change in an Agile environment
- Previous experience influencing effective digital practice across an organisation
- Excellent people management, communication and influencer skills
- Experience managing information in digital environments
- Bonus: Strong UI/UX knowledge/experience.
About the company
Part of the New Zealand health sector, this organisation works towards the New Zealand Health strategy with the overall goal of helping New Zealanders live well, stay well and get well. They are always seeking new ways to engage their target audience, with new and innovative solutions. The CEO, board members and leadership are all behind this transformation, so you will be supported to deliver real change.
- Training and development – financially and time off work.
How to apply
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113, quoting Job ref: 99123.