- Fixed term contract to end of June 2019
- ASAP start
- Large government organisation
This is a great opportunity to assist this large government organisation by providing high quality digital advice and services to the business. You will be responsible for building an understanding of the business’ needs, objectives and drivers, gathering customer insights and delivering customer centric strategic advice and services. You will be acting as digital and communications support to projects across the organisation, assisting with the development, implementation and re-evaluation of the digital strategy.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of web and digital best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including writing, editing and proof reading for the web
- Proven ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships
- Attention to detail
- A customer focussed outlook
- Capability in online content creation and publishing
- Web writing experience within a government agency
- Exposure working within a project environment
- Excellent time management
In return you will have the opportunity to showcase your skillset within a large and dynamic organisation.
If this looks like you, please respond ASAP with your CV and a one-pager detailing specific examples that illustrate your suitability for this role and include some links to writing samples.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 quoting job number 93531.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz