- Salary $50-55k
- City Based
- Fantastic Team Culture
Keen on using your digital marketing skills?
Do you have strong ‘hands on’ SEO skills? Do you love assisting with the creation and running of campaigns? Managing and monitoring social media presence?
These are just a few of the areas you will be involved in working alongside the Digital Marketing Specialist to increase brand awareness and effective communication to customers.
You will be someone who has:
- A minimum of 2 years in a digital assistant role
- Familiar with the Google product suite – Ad Words, Analytics etc
- Created and sent EDM's
- Managed and monitored a social media platform
- Superb and confident communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- MS Office Suite
- Some Adobe could also be useful
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 98477