This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist looking to work for an innovative, fun and growing NZ company that works across integrated software platforms and works closely with key industry partners such as: Xero, Google, Shopify and Microsoft.
This role will see you focusing on our client’s digital marketing campaigns as well as managing and developing their SEO strategies.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in key words searches, planning, developing and implementing SEO strategies (including reporting on SEO KPI’s);
- Skilled in reporting and presenting information across SEO KPI’s and paid search results;
- Skill in development and execution of allocated GoogleAds campaigns to generate qualified leads;
- Ability to monitor redirects, broken links, bounce rates, session times and able to improve ongoing website engagement;
- Experience in managing and implementing CPC campaigns;
- Some experience in planning and monitoring a content marketing strategy;
- Ability to identify key buyer personas to target key audiences;
- Experience working with web developers and marketing teams to make sure SEO best practices are in place and full utilised;
- Proven experience in staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices;
- Ability to manage paid search marketing budgets to ensure efficiency with spend and targets are achieved;
- Basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager;
- Digital marketing qualifications and certifications are preferred;
- To be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident for this role.
Our client is keen to take the right person on board ASAP so get your CV (word format if possible) through as quickly as possible to be considered for this great opportunity!
NB: the most suited applicants for this role will be contacted promptly and all others will be considered for future roles.
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – Marketing