Our client is a leading agency behind some of NZ’s well-known programmes and initiatives. They are seeking an Agile Digital Project Manager to lead and enable current and future digital projects. With New Zealanders’ wellbeing at the heart of the programmes, their work is centred around inspiring healthier lives.
A newly created role to sit within a team of five, the Agile Digital Project Manager will report into the Digital Manager, build and manage collaborative vendor relationships, coach and mentor project teams on digital approaches while overseeing strategic aspects across the projects.
As a leader, you will demonstrate positive, open communication in the business and across teams while promoting core values.
More about you:
- Five years’ experience in delivering agile, digital projects – applications, software, websites or API’s
- Delivering multiple small to complex, agile & constantly moving projects at a time
- Agile advocate who can work to bespoke agile methodologies to suit the Digital Product Framework
- Motivated by being able to have a direct impact on the lives of New Zealander’s through iconic programmes
What we’re also looking for:
- Experience and/or certification in Scrum or Agile
- Good judgment to develop optimum approaches to digital projects
- Advantageous to have a solid understanding of digital product management and associated practices
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship management skills
If you’re looking to add positive value and expertise that directly impacts New Zealand, apply today or call Jenna Whitman for a confidential conversation
firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 0233 9067
Ref No: 92633