Long term contract role to join a great business with a digitisation project.
Our client is looking for an administrator to assist them in scanning old documents into the system. In this role you will create high quality digital documents of corporate records in accordance with company policies and best proactive information management standards.
What’s in it for you?
- Long term assignment
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door at a really great business
- Start date 1 February 2022
About the role:
- Accurate preparation and profiling of documents for digitisation
- Complete and accurate digitisation of documents, including maintenance of equipment
- Complete and accurate capture of digitised images in the corporate recordkeeping systems, including remediation and attribution of metadate
- Maintain effective communications with internal customers to understand and respond to information provision priorities
- Source records are accurately packed and listed for storage
What you bring to the role:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent literacy skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Commitment to provision of quality-driven process
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Experience of scanning applications equipment and process preferred
- Experience working with an EDRMS
If you are looking to enjoy the summer and have some job security in the new year, apply now!
Job Ref: 113339