- Digital Business Analyst
Human Centered Design
Southern Cross Hospitals play a key role in improving the health of New Zealanders by providing access to quality elective surgical services for around 75,000 patients each year, across a wide range of medical specialties.
The Digital Business Analyst enables the business to express itself in terms of experiences, needs, journeys as well as systems, processes, and data requirements. The objective is to achieve the best outcomes for our business, stakeholders, and health consumers/patients. This role requires 5+ years of business analysis experience, preferably in a digital, analytics, software or product development environment. You will have experience as a business analyst in agile, customer-centric working environments, e.g. in a Tribe, Squad or Scrum team.
About the role:
- Eliciting, analysing, specifying, and validating the business needs and requirements of project or domain stakeholders.
- Using methods of analysis that enable both modern (e.g.Human Centred Design) as well as more traditional problem solving (e.g. structured entity relationship) design or development practices.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to tell stories, define requirements and articulate requirements, insights and needs.
- Lead the reimagining of processes and experiences.
- Communicating requirements, insights and needs to personnel and solution partners to ensure the products, systems, data and interfaces can be built to meet outcomes.
- Producing relevant analysis artefacts that tell stories, articulate requirements, reflect analytical rigor and enable testing/training.
- 5+ years business analysis experience, preferably in a digital, analytics, software or product development environment.
- Experience as a business analyst in agile, customer-centric working environments, e.g. in a Tribe, Squad or Scrum team.
- Experience as a business analyst across multiple project sizes and types.
- Ability to establish excellent cross-functional working relationships and deliver to deadlines in a multi-party delivery model.
- Be digital savvy; demonstrating skills in partnering with customers and stakeholders to think and work creatively, using innovative methods and making decisions based on data/research or other reliable evidence.
- Have great organisational skills and be comfortable in playing your role in Self Organising Teams, Squads or Chapters.
- Ability to understand complex technical or abstract concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and stakeholders of all levels.
- Problem solver who can take a logical, analytical approach while being customer focused.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders, Lead Talent Solutions on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.