- Intermediate level
- Change programme
- 12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity to be working on a large change programme where you will be responsible for the design of the customer experience for those who will be affected by the transition process.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to understand the impacts of the project on customers
- Development of the customer approach and journeys to articulate how and when the changes will occur
- Being the voice of the customer
- Creating moments of delight for customers
- Building a plan and set of deliverables to ensure project is executive flawlessly
- Development of business processes
- Production of customer communications
You will have:
- Understanding of direct marketing
- Experience developing and executing a customer experience for change projects
- Ability to leverage marketing automation to execute a customer experience
- Strong marketing communication and content writing skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to take a broad organisational perspective
This fast paced organisation are looking for like minded passionate people to join them on this journey.
For further information please call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 quoting reference 93903 or APPLY NOW.