Beyond Recruitment in Wellington are currently working with this large and unique Government agency to establish a Property & Infrastructure Portfolio Management Office.
As the Director Portfolio Management Office, you will be responsible for leading the integration of portfolio, programme, and project management capability across Property and Infrastructure.
As the sole point of accountability and responsibility for the ongoing direction, management, and continuous improvement of the PMO capability, you will be the change agent for Property & Infrastructure and work closely with the EMPO and IT PMO to ensure the broader needs of the organisation are met.
You will also be a highly experienced relationship manager who will manage relationships with other Government agencies to demonstrate you have the right systems and processes in place to make the right decisions.
Your overall responsibilities will include;
- Establishing the Property & Infrastructure PMO
- Recruiting and establishing multiple programme managers
- Leading the recruitment and development within a programme management office
- Portfolio performance reporting
- Lead stakeholder engagement, management, and communication
- Facilitate investment decision making
- Ensure ongoing continuous improvement of the Portfolio Management capability
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a massive piece of work and contribute to the future of New Zealand. If your career history, man a gement skills, and experience align with the requirements of this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 99335