This is an opportunity for a talented individual to join a team in a fast-paced environment that is guaranteed to keep you on your toes.
You will be energetic, ambitious, proactive and provide outstanding and accurate customer service.
Ideally you would have come from a background in fleet and transport.
- Dispatching customer bookings efficiently
- Ensure customers are given a high level of customer service
- Managing customer bookings
- Communication with staff regarding the status of jobs
- Replying to customer email queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with drivers with regards to new jobs
- Completing administration tasks in a timely manner
What we need from you
- You will have a background in customer service
- Knowledge and experience in transport and dispatch essential
- Geographical knowledge of New Zealand
- Clear communication – both written and verbal
- You will thrive in an environment that’s busy and challenging
- Have a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic
- Able to work within a high performing team
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm AND 9:00am – 6:00pm
You are also required to work a half day Saturday ever 2 weeks.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career and you have the relevant experience mentioned above, use the apply now link to submit your resume.
Job Ref: 102638
Donne Moult – Client Manager – Corporate Support & Customer Services
0275 666 560