- Contracting Opportunity
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Immediate Start
My client is on the look out for a highly skilled Bentley Micro Station Draftsperson to join their team for 6 - 12 months, possibly longer to work on a really interesting project.
The successful applicant will have a tertiary qualification in Drafting, Engineering (Elect, Mech, Civil).
You will need to have:
- Experience in a range of drafting disciplines, including electrical, electronic, mechanical, civil or the architectural sector.
- Bentley MicroStation experience at an intermediate-senior level or have worked on a similar CAD package
- Be skilled to provide designs in 3D with animation
- Working knowledge of GIS systems
- Be technically savvy
- Results focused and self managing
- Able to work within a team and deliver
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information