About your new role:
My client is looking for an experienced Data warehouse and Business Intelligence analyst that can bring their own style and experience to add to an already successful team. You will assist with supporting a number of software platforms based on the Microsoft and SAS technologies.
This is a broad role, that involves contributions to the BI unit’s architecture, Systems Analysis, data modelling and analysis, ETL architecture and development, and decision support and business intelligence implementation.
If you are looking for a challenge or looking for that next step in your career then I would like to hear from you.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- 3 plus years’ experience working in a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SQL and/or SAS development and reporting tools.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide variety of data warehouse methodologies including Kimball and Data vault and their implementation is SQL, SSIS, SAS or other toolsets.
- An understanding of Data Visualisation.
- An understanding of exploratory data analysis.
- You must Understand the SLDC and understand how it works with Data Warehousing.
- Relevant qualification would be an advantage.
As a person you will have good soft skills and be able to talk with people all throughout the Business, you need to have awesome communication skills and be able to listen and reflect back to senior people in the business.
Ideally you will have knowledge/experience with Development and Testing as you could be asked to help with different tasks throughout the business.
What you will get in return:
Working in the CBD you will be able to enjoy Wellington at its best. Additionally, to this you will be able to enjoy an onsite café and semi flexible working hours Mon – Fri.
What you need to do now:
If you tick the required boxes and you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Andy Burton on 04 473 2111.
To be successful in this role you must permission to work in New Zealand and maintain a security classification.
PLEASE NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV is received.
Ref No: 89236