- North Shore
- Exciting Brand
Beyond Recruitment are thrilled to be assisting an exciting brand with the recruitment of an E-Commerce Assistant to support the team with a wide range of task including overseeing digital content and briefing agencies and design teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the team with the creation and upload of digital content across the website.
- Brief the design team on requirements for any campaign content required.
- Responsible for effectively photographing and uploading new product to be uploaded to the site.
- Support the ecommerce team with website admin, including review processing, SEO copy writing etc.
To be successful you will need:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience working in a web or marketing environment
- Proven experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written communication/copywriting skills
- Knowledge of google analytics would be an advantage
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Proficiency using Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated candidate to progress within an E-Commerce career.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 101694