- Great Auckland CBD location
- Values driven organisation
- Competitive remuneration
Looking for an opportunity that offers great variety? Look no further!
Join an organisation that plays a critical role in championing equity for Māori whānau. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the primary purpose of this role will see you provide support to the CFO in delivery on various accountabilities. Your ‘big heart’ and passion for ‘giving back’ will see you transition with ease into this purpose driven environment.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling of appointments
- Diary management
- Minute / Note taking
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Report writing
- Accounts Receivable / Payable
- ADHOC administration tasks
Skills and competencies required:
- Up to date knowledge of NZ employment legislation, IRD, etc.
- Advanced level MS office including MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Effective Communication
- Strong Relationship Management
- Problem solving & Objection handling
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Customer focused
If you are self-motivated, adaptable and flexible, bring your switched on ‘A’ game personality and can-do positive attitude with your willingness to learn and make this role your own. This is a great opportunity that will see you do your part in social responsibility.
This is a rare opportunity, don’t delay, register your interest by hitting the APPLY button now. Applications from candidates with NZ Residency, PR or NZ Citizens will be considered.
Job reference # 109473