- Parnell location
- C-Suite level support
- Empowering culture
The Executive Assistant is reporting to and supporting the CEO, Board of Directors and Head of People and Culture.
This role requires a fast paced, mature individual who loves being part of the engine room of the company. Someone who has top skills and a high level of integrity. You are someone who ensures that the Executive you work for has everything they need, you can preempt situations and smooth weekly and daily activities. You have a positive outlook and outgoing personality, someone who enjoys learning and understands the background to the business and its partners.
The CEO is passionate about this business and wants his EA to work closely with him on this exciting journey.
What do you bring to the role?
- 5 years+ working as an EA to the Executive team.
- Personable and professional
- You have a high level of attention to detail and you are able to ensure that everything is required and completed to the highest level.
- This is a fast-paced technical environment
- Key will be experience in a Google drive environment
- You are able to work with Board advisory groups
- Strong ability to build relationships across the business and multiple networking relationships.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working at the CEO and Board Level
- Organising calendar, flights and all other administration functions for the CEO
- Minute taking at Board meetings
- Maintaining systems and computer drives for the Executive Team
- Organising staff offsites and conferences
- HR Support with employment agreement preparation, induction and other required assistance and documentation
- Responsibilities for all the office administration tasks for the Auckland office including liaising with the Landlord
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to take ownership of their role and develop strong working relationships across the business. Your commercial acumen will cement your place as a vital part of the team.
If this role sounds like your next career move, then please send your CV to Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 98595
Please note that only candidates that are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered.