We are seeking an Email Marketing Specialist for one of our clients with great communication skills and a passion for marketing.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote clients’ products and services.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include
- Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create awareness and generate leads for their clients’ businesses
- Create email marketing B2B and B2C campaigns
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns for promotions, newsletters, product launches, new application notifications, corporate announcements and more
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to identify email marketing campaign opportunities
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Optimise and organise B2B/B2C email lists and database for lead generation
- Track and analyse direct and interactive marketing campaigns
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Run A/B test and use data to implement changes
- Create outbound strategy, working with demand generation and field marketing to support department goals
- Increase engagement with audience for both top of funnel and lead generation
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in Marketing, Advertising or related area
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have attention to detail and effective planning, organisation, prioritisation and project/time management skills to meet deadline driven timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- General knowledge of marketing strategies and basic analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) required
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite), media production, HTML knowledge, Dot Digital Klaviyo and Mailchimp is a plus
- Have strong project management and multitasking skills
**The right to work in New Zealand is required for this role**
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Natalia Bregano on email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.