- C++, RTOS, OO
- Flexible Work Options
- Large Innovative Organisation
My Client is a forward-thinking organisation made up of 1000+ passionate people with a relentless thirst for innovation that has delivered world-leading products internationally for over 80 years. They are increasingly investing in research and development and look for people who are passionate about working for such a highly innovative organisation. They are home to an enviable, award-winning company culture, agile ways of working and offer flexibility to work from home or in the office which is based in Hamilton. Remote working is an option with expectation of working from the office a couple of days per week.
We are currently assisting in the search for talented Embedded Application Developers to join this market-leading organisation who is experiencing rapid growth resulting in multiple opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial development experience
- Proficient in C++
- Experience application development using RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS, embedded Linux, etc.)
- Experience with embedded database designs, DAO, Sqlite
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Proficient in use of compiler/development environments
- Proficient in use of version control tools and process
- Proficient in use of debugging tools relevant to the product. The experience and ability to track down problems in products using these tools
- Proficient at designing and documenting features or modules that are a part of a product or project
- as been an active contributor to a successful project in a collaborative team environment
- Application development experience with Qt will be of great advantage
- Familiarity with unit testing and frameworks desired
- A relevant tertiary qualification is required
You will be working on niche farm management digital solutions and will enjoy continuous mentorship and upskilling opportunities.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Green 027 582 1129 firstname.lastname@example.org OR Sri Nanduri 021 339 535 email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.
REF # 105994