- Embedded C Developer
About the Company:
Our Client focuses on delivering products and services for a large number of customers across the country. They offer Agile working environments, regular retrospectives and a very structured environment. They are focused on quality first and have a wide range of cutting edge technologies within the latest frameworks.
About the Role:
Seeking an Embedded C Developer who is experienced in reading hardware schematics, developing device drivers and proficient in Embedded Linux. You will contribute significantly to design approaches, develop software components and focus on continuous improvement of products. This is an amazing opportunity to contribute to world leading IOT systems.
- Proficient in C+
- Experience in Embedded C
- Experience with Embedded Linux
- Experience with Hardware Schematics
- Experience in Developing Device Drivers
- Clearly defined career pathways
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive Management
- Extensive learning and development programms
- Comfortable modern woking environment with all the bells and whistles
Please apply now, or contact Mignon at email@example.com for more info.
Job Ref: 110970
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.